About the Programme
The Professional Coach Certification Programme (PCCP) is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and is designated as ACC Accredited Education.
By acquiring a certification as a professional coach you will accelerate your personal growth whilst providing the opportunity to work remotely and create financial independence.
The duration of the programme is 16 weeks and is a systematic approach to five modules, namely the ‘ABCDE’ of Coaching. The format is online, live in real time via zoom and tutored by professional coaches all of whom are credentialed by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) with many years of experience in facilitation and people development. Total training hours is 60. You will also receive 10 hours of mentor coaching.
EZ37 Solutions is a member of The Association of Coach Training Organisations (ACTO) which is the steward of high quality coach education and training.
• Managers and professionals seeking to develop strengths and strategies for individual and organisational improvement
• Executives interested in enhancing core leadership skills such as communication, confidence, empathy and self-awareness
• Organisations committed to creating a coaching culture and developing internal coaches
• Entrepreneurs desiring to speed up the learning curve through deeper insight into their entrepreneurship personality profile as a tool to enhance business performance
• Aspiring coaches looking to gain international coaching accreditation and standards or needing to acquire additional hours to complete qualification as a certified coach
• Individuals looking to pursue an ICF credential e.g. Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
The programme guides you through the ABCDE of coaching
Module A includes various assessments and reflective practices that help you to become more aware of yourself, establish your vision, goals, and values. It aids in creating clarity and developing the confidence to make important changes in your personal and professional life; thus establishing where you are, and where you are trying to get to.
The 'Being' of a Coach
Module B focuses on the ‘Being’ of a Coach. It entails who a coach is and establishes this as the foundation for a successful coaching profession. It reviews the role mindfulness plays in the life of a coach and also expands on the ethics and standards ICF coaches must abide by.
Understanding Core Competencies
Module C digs deeper into the ICF core competencies of coaching. Each competency is reviewed and put into practice under various scenarios to aid an understanding of the skills and behaviors required of a professional coach.
The 'Doing' of a Coach
Module D reviews and reflects on assignments and tools as you bring learnings from previous modules into real-life coaching scenarios. Here you practice one-on-one coaching and apply the fundamentals of coaching in various situations. You will have the opportunity to debrief and receive feedback from your coaching group and facilitators.
Essentials of coaching
This final module guides you through vital aspects of coaching by leveraging on coaching practicals from Module D and explaining the core competencies learned in Module C. Here you discover the role that energy, emotion, empathy and engagement play in coaching.
Overview of the programme
– 16 weeks virtual course
– 10 hours Mentor coaching
– ICF credentialed coach facilitators
– Assessment and group work
– 60 Contact hours
Language of delivery
Program goals & visions
To create a global coaching culture by developing coaches to become change agents within their communities
• To inspire participants and graduate certified coaches to become enablers for positive change in the personal and professional lives of their clients
• To bring distinctive perspectives and experience to the learning of participants
Our Coaching Approaches
We apply a combination of coaching approaches (Vision Coaching, Cognitive Coaching and Positive Psychology) We tailor our approach depending on the company, project, group or the team.
We develop a partnership and draw on elements of feedback, reflection and two-way conversations to motivate, inspire, encourage, and empower clients
We explore grounded and practical understanding of language, body and emotion as well as conversations for behavioural and cultural transformation. We propose that without relevant emotional learning, lasting change does not take place.
Positive Psychology Coaching
We support clients to expand existing strengths as a way to build positive emotions, creating greater satisfaction and ultimately improved levels of performance.
Benefits of the programme
• Acquire additional hours to complete your qualification as a certified coach
• Develop core coaching skills and tools
• Understand the ethics, standards and behaviour for ICF coaches
• Gain confidence to kickstart a coaching business
• Acquire potential for additional income
• Enhance productivity within the organisation
• Position yourself for success in the world of work
Course date: 4 September – 18 December 2022
Frequency – Weekly
Format – Virtual, live facilitator led
Entry requirements for the course
• Bachelors Degree / HND
• Minimum 3 years work experience
• Must commit to programme requirements
Our coaching philosophy is centered on providing a standard of care that enables the coach and client to create a collaborative space for trust and personal growth.
Whilst each coaching conversation is unique our philosophy is built upon the need to show up in the same way for every client.
Coaching conversations are approached with curiosity whilst ensuring that values are respected throughout the coaching process.
As a result, we adhere to ICF core competencies and abide by the ICF Code of Ethics.
Our training provides specific techniques and tools which can be applied in situations to support meaningful change. Examples of learning goals include:
Developed through inquiry and asking powerful questions that provide the impetus for clients to note their achievements, successes, positive qualities, good deeds, and ways they positively impact others.
Undertaken through empowering conversations focused on proactively creating the future. Ultimately coaches support clients to create a visualisation.
Adopting an experiential process for building self confidence through devising a coaching plan that results in measurable achievements and self-affirming interactions
Techniques include exploring a client’s values and then considering how the clients’ choices align with those values. In the course of the coaching conversation a client should become aware of differences between their values and realities, and is thereby empowered to make different choices and plan appropriately.
Self awareness is also enabled through assessments that may focus on values, personality characteristics, or specific skills. A coach works with the client to make sense of the feedback from the assessments and create an action plan for working on opportunity areas.
This occurs from the inside out. Through reflective inquiry, clients can look at their beliefs as if they were laid bare before them. From this position, they can examine the gaps in their thought process.
FEES - INVESTMENT IN COACH CERTIFICATION
Coach tuition fees are due to prior to commencement. The company offers flexible payment options. We accept payment in naira based on the parallel rate equivalent. Fees are exclusive of VAT.
Payment in full – $2599Fees can be paid in full in advance.
Flexible payment plans by modulesFees are due in advance.
Module A and B $649.75
- Developing Self-Awareness and Being of a Coach
Module C $649.75
- Understanding core Competencies
Module D $649.75
- The Doing of a Coach
Module E $649.75
- Essentials of Coaching
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
The company reserves the right to review fee levels at all time
Cancellation two weeks before commencement date of the course
A refund of the amount paid within 30 days less $260 admin fee
Withdrawal before the end of the module
Meet The Faculty
– Member, Forbes Coaches Council
– Past President, ICF Nigeria Chapter
– Co-Leader, ICF Global Coach Training Community
– Leadership & Executive Coach
– MD/CEO EZ37 Solutions Ltd.
– Past President, ICF Chicago
– Board Member, ICF Coach Training
– High Performance Coach
– Diversity & Equality Coach
– PCCP Mentor Coach
– Past President, ICF Poland
– DISC D3 Consultant
– Business Trainer
– (Communication Specialist)
– PCCP Mentor Coach
– Executive & Leadership Coach
– Management Consultant & HR Leader
– Chartered FCIPD
– Past President, ICF Singapore
– Leadership Executive Coach
– Team Engagement Training
– Facilitator Board and Team Meetings
– PCCP Mentor Coach
– Executive Coach
– PQ Coach
– Council of Ambassadors, ICF Foundation
- Group Coaching, Leadership Coach
- Board Member, ICF Nigeria (ICFN)
- Director, Social Impact, ICFN
- Director, EZ37 Solutions Ltd
The reason for enrolling on this course was to build harness my coaching skills and so that I can build a practice and business around it