EZ Peer to Peer Coaching
‘Typically, the more experienced the coach, the higher the reported average fee per one-hour coaching session, the greater the number of clients, and the more weekly hours spent working as a coach’.
- 2023 ICF Global Coaching Study
As an ICF Accredited Coach Education Provider we appreciate that coaches may require support to accumulate qualification practice coaching hours towards an ICF credential. Whether your goal is ACC, PCC or MCC the EZ Coaching Peer to Peer gives you access to a network of certified and credential coaches.
Use this section to describe your company and the services you offer. You could share your company’s story and details about why you are in business. The goal is to create a connection with the visitor and give them confidence to work with you.
This text briefly introduces visitors to your main services.
Why Choose Us
How does EZ Peer to Peer Coaching work?
- Complete and submit the enrollment
- Upon receipt of your enrollment we will revert within 10 working days and provide you with your login to the EZ Coaching Peer to Peer portal
- Decide the number of coaching hours you wish to undertake and over what period/timeframe
- Select the coaches you wish to engage with, reach out to them, and set calendar invites for your sessions. You would coach each other at each meeting for at least one hour. So allow 2 hours per meeting.
- You will be removed from the programme if you miss more than 3 scheduled sessions
What are the requirements to join EZ Coaching Peer to Peer?
- Complete an ICF accredited coach training programme (Level 1, Level 2, ACSTH or ACTP or Portfolio Path
- Be accountable for your progress
- Agree to abide by the ICF code of conduct
- Agree to inform EZ Coaching of participating coaches who are using the engagements to market products and services
- Agree to be supportive and respectful of other members
Peer Coaching Rules
It is free to join the EZ Peer to Peer. We reserve the right to remove you from access to the programme if you violate the rules:
- You are required to sign the peer to before you can have access to the programme. The Agreement covers all peer-to-peer interactions, via our programme
- You must obey the rules within the network
- Only coaches who have been certified through an ICF accredited programme and ICF credential coaches can participate.
- You are required to select a coaching partner.
- If you and your peer agree you can record the sessions. EZ Peer to Peer will not have a copy of the recording.
- We require that you complete our feedback surveys
- It is possible to claim paid coaching hours for peer-to-peer coaching.
- Outside of an educational or training program, peer-to-peer coaching can be claimed as paid or bartered coaching.
For information about verification of coaching hours: https://coachingfederation.org/experience-requirements
- Free to enrol
- Achieve your goal to become an ICF credential coach
- Become accountable to yourself
EZ Coaching Peer to Peer does not record sessions. Peer coaches can record the session provided both agree to this. The coaching conversation is confidential to both peers
The number of sessions is decided upon by the peer coaches. We advise that you allow 2 hours per session so that a pair of coaches can take turns to coach each other.
This is a free opportunity to support coaches. There is no charge.
You are responsible for contacting the coach to arrange the peer to peer sessions
You may hold sessions via zoom or a channel that is convenient for you and your peer coach
We recommend English
Our mentor coaches are available to provide feedback as required at a fee. You may also enrol for our virtual coach certification programme which provides you with coach training and mentor coaching. Register for the next programme: https://ezcoaching.org/onboarding/
You determine how many sessions you wish to attend. Please ensure that you keep all appointments and show respect for your peer.