- About the Programme
- Intended Participants
- How We’re Different
EZ37 Solutions Limited offers gold standard performance coach training, an ideal path to the International Coaching Federation (ICF) PCC credential
The Advanced Coach Certification Programme (ACCP) aims for participants to demonstrate the ICF core competencies at an advanced level thus providing excellent value for clients and organisations.
The ACCP is designed to meet the Level 2 Coaching Education requirements of the ICF.
We are a signatory to the Principles for Learning of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group demonstrating our commitment to the highest international standards of quality and impact, which improves business outcomes.
The Advanced Coach Certification Programme is intended for:
Coaches who already have a Level 1 or ACSTH qualification.
In addition, you could be an ACC coach looking to progress toward the Professional Coach Certification (PCC). In this case you would undertake the programme to top up your required training hours, which would earn you a total of 130 hours
• We offer peer coaching opportunities for Alumni of the Advanced Coach Certification Programme
• We support you to accumulate the required qualification practice coaching hours for ICF credentialing
The programme consists of 4 modules
Acquire skills and techniques to deepen coaching competency
Gain Insight into Group and Team Coaching
Discover how coaching one to many creates a shared experience that promotes creativity, innovation and goal attainment
Hone Your Entrepreneurial Skills
Identify the skills and tools required to launch a coaching business
Identify Best Practice for Internal and External Coach Practitioners
Uncover the opportunities and impact for internal and external coach practitioners
Overview of the programme
- 70 hours of live online coach specific training
- One 3-hour session per week (Saturdays)
- Highly practical
- 10 hours of mentor coaching over three months
- Live interactive online facilitator led sessions
- Learning Management Portal (LMS)
- Peer to Peer Coach Practice
- Performance Evaluation
Language of delivery
• To create a global coaching culture by developing coaches to become change agents within their communities
• To inspire participants and graduate certified coaches to become enablers for positive change in the personal and professional lives of their clients
• To bring distinctive perspectives and experience to the learning of participants
We apply a combination of coaching approaches (Vision Coaching, Cognitive Coaching and Positive Psychology)
We develop a partnership and draw on elements of feedback, reflection and two-way conversations to motivate, inspire, encourage, and empower clients
We explore grounded and practical understanding of language, body and emotion as well as conversations for behavioural and cultural transformation. We propose that without relevant emotional learning, lasting change does not take place.
Positive Psychology Coaching
We support clients to expand existing strengths as a way to build positive emotions, creating greater satisfaction and ultimately improved levels of performance.
In keeping with its long-standing traditions and policies, EZ37 Solutions Ltd does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age for disability.
Able to accommodate learning disability: Our goal is to create a learning environment which meets the needs of each participant. The organisations official responsible for coordinating compliance with our Disability/Discrimination/DEIJ statement is Patricia Akinlotan, ICF ACC Coach. Please contact her at email@example.com before enrolling to determine if your needs can be met.
As members of the ICF community, we ascribe to the core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration and respect. The foundation of these values is a shared commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging and justice.
We will place diversity, inclusion, belonging and justice at the forefront of every decision we make within our Association. As we continue the journey toward our vision, we will recommit ourselves to valuing the unique talents, insights and experiences that every coach and client brings to the world.
It is the policy of EZ37 Solutions Ltd that:
• Recruitment and hiring of all personnel is conducted without discrimination against any individual with regard to race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
• All staff and personnel will not discriminate against any employee or participant because of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
• All individuals are welcome to participate regardless of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
• All employees, and participants should be able to enjoy an environment free of discrimination and harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination or harassment in the areas of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Our organization does not and will not tolerate conduct by any employee, student, volunteer, contractor, visitor, or vendor which unreasonably interferes with an individual’s ability to learn in a welcoming environment.
Participants who wish to report discrimination are encouraged to follow the grievance policy below. EZ37 Solutions Ltd will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
Benefits of the programme
- Gain confidence to work with a broader range of clients by developing advanced coaching skills
- Attain the required training hours to apply for a PCC credential
- Support to accumulate qualification practice hours for a PCC credential
- Empower individuals and organisations to excel
- Opportunity to network through EZ Coaching Alumni
- Set up your coaching business
- Develop agility
Onboarding: 29 April 2023
Dates: 6 May – 7 October 2023
Duration: 6 months (includes session breaks)
Time: 8.00AM – 11.00AM WAT (Saturdays)
Format: Virtual live facilitator led
Entry requirements for the course
- Attained at least 60 hours of accredited ICF Coaching Education (ACSTH/ACTP/Level 1)
- An ACC coach
- Must commit to programme requirements
Our coaching philosophy is centered on providing a standard of care that enables the coach and client to create a collaborative space for trust and personal growth.
Whilst each coaching conversation is unique our philosophy is built upon the need to show up in the same way for every client.
Coaching conversations are approached with curiosity whilst ensuring that values are respected throughout the coaching process.
As a result, we adhere to ICF core competencies and abide by the ICF Code of Ethics.
Our training provides specific techniques and tools which can be applied in situations to support meaningful change. Examples of learning goals include:
Developed through inquiry and asking powerful questions that provide the impetus for clients to note their achievements, successes, positive qualities, good deeds, and ways they positively impact others.
Undertaken through empowering conversations focused on proactively creating the future. Ultimately coaches support clients to create a visualisation.
Adopting an experiential process for building self confidence through devising a coaching plan that results in measurable achievements and self-affirming interactions
Techniques include exploring a client’s values and then considering how the clients' choices align with those values. In the course of the coaching conversation a client should become aware of differences between their values and realities, and is thereby empowered to make different choices and plan appropriately.
Self awareness is also enabled through assessments that may focus on values, personality characteristics, or specific skills. A coach works with the client to make sense of the feedback from the assessments and create an action plan for working on opportunity areas.
This occurs from the inside out. Through reflective inquiry, clients can look at their beliefs as if they were laid bare before them. From this position, they can examine the gaps in their thought process.
Participant Enrolment Agreement
Provided upon registration
EZ37 Solutions Ltd seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to attempt to solve any grievances in a timely and fair manner. Participants have the right to file a grievance regarding presentation or content, facility concerns, or instructor/faculty behavior. All grievances will be addressed to the best of our ability to prevent further problems. A process for filing grievances can be found below:
1. A participant should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the educator/trainer, staff, or participant with whom they have an issue. If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual, they can proceed to step 2.
2. If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual with whom they have a grievance, or are unable to resolve the issue directly, participants should submit a written grievance to the program director within 5 days. The program director will review the issue and talk to the participants within 3 days of receiving the complaint. The program director will work with all parties involved to resolve the issue.
3. If a participant does not feel the issue is resolved, a written request for an appeal should be sent to EZ37 Solutions/FAO Adaora Ayoade for review. This appeal should include the original complaint and reason(s) the participant is unsatisfied with the resolution attempt(s). Appeals are reviewed and a written response will be provided to the participant within 5 days.
At this time, we are not able to offer credit for partial completion of a course. You must complete the entire course to receive credit. Individuals with questions about this policy are encouraged to contact the programme director via firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present at all training sessions. If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a training session, please contact the programme director immediately. EZ37 Solutions Ltd illness policy requires that participants are permitted to make up for missed sessions and coursework due to illness during the cohort.
In the event that a participant is absent due to illness for more than two (2) sessions (6 hours) and does not provide a doctor’s certificate they will be required to pay for the missed sessions in order to gain the additional hours of coach training.
Participants are expected to:
- · Utilise the Learning Management System (LMS) to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session
Engage with the Programme Director regarding any additional support that may be required for meeting the course requirements
If you need to miss more than two (2) sessions of the course, you will have the option to work with the coach facilitator to cover the missed material at your own expense or register for another course.
If you miss more than 2 hours of mentor coaching, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching Federation requirements.
Petitions to this policy are considered on a case-by-case basis and must be submitted in writing to the programme director at EZ37 Solutions Ltd.
Where a participant fails to complete the requirements for the Programme within the cohort, an extension may be offered by the Director of Education for an additional 30 days.
A request for an extension should be made in writing to the Director of Education within 30 days of the completion date for the cohort.
Where a participant has not completed the requirements of the programme and has not requested an additional 30 days from the Director of Education, they would be required to re-enrol for the programme and retake the modules.
- As an ICF Accredited provider, our organization adheres to and emphasizes the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of ethics describes the ICF core values, ethical principles, and standards of behavior for all ICF professionals. Meeting these ethical standards of behavior is the first of the ICF core coaching competencies. You can read more about the ICF Code of Ethics here.
- Additionally, EZ37 Solutions Ltd commits to acting with integrity and transparency. We hold ourselves and our participants to the highest level of integrity and strive to be as transparent as possible by explicitly stating measures being taken to provide programs in an ethical manner. We
- We do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process. Further, we work to provide fair and equitable pricing for all programs to ensure access and quality of coaching education.
Success in our program requires full commitment by all participants. By enrolling in this course, participants agree to being fully present during all sessions and participate to the best of their ability. This includes arriving on time, abiding by the code of conduct, and engaging in course activities.
In order to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present at all course trainings.
If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a coach training session, please contact the programme director immediately. You will be expected to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session.
If you need to miss more than 6 hours of the course, you will have the option to work with the instructor to cover the missed material at your own expense or register for another course.
If you miss more than 2 hours for group mentor coaching session, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching federation requirements. If you fail to complete the individual mentor coaching session within 4 months of the enrolment of the programme, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching federation requirements.
Our courses are designed to be interactive and engaging for our participants. It is therefore an expectation that you participate in course activities, including dialogue with the course instructor and peers, practice coaching activities, and experiential learning exercises. If you are unable to participate in an activity, please inform your facilitator as soon as possible. Please refer to the code of conduct for additional details.
1.Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner during all sessions. This includes but is not limited to:
- Arriving on time to all sessions
- Attending all live sessions and mentor coaching sessions
- Having camera on for virtual live sessions.
- Being prepared for the session,
- Involving yourself in discussions and activities
- Assuming responsibility for your learning,
- Contributing to the learning of others.
- Engaging in discussions with integrity and honesty
- Being respectful of your fellow participants and instructors, including silencing mobile phonse, not texting and other disruptive behaviours.
- Embracing diversity and inclusion while respecting the dignity and humanity of others
Evaluation and Graduation
Coaching Practice: The programme will provide continuous coaching opportunities to coach your peers and clients. Our ICF-credentialed facilitators will observe your sessions and provide you with verbal and written feedback in line with the ICF PCC markers
Performance Evaluation: During the programme, you will undertake a final performance evaluation assessed at PCC level
Mentor Coaching: You must complete 10 hours over three months. This is included in the programme
Reflective Practice: You will be required to submit your reflections on the LMS in your preferred format
The graduation is a landmark event in the coach training calendar.
It is a symbol of progression to the start of the next chapter in the life of a Certified Coach
EZ Coaching Alumni
EZ Coaching Alumni are graduates of the Professional Coach Certification Programme.
Alumni have access to member only content via EZ Coaching Alumni group on Linkedin
Meet The Faculty
- Group Coaching, Leadership Coach
- Board Member, ICF Nigeria (ICFN)
- Director, Social Impact, ICFN
- Director, EZ37 Solutions Ltd
The reason for enrolling on this course was to build harness my coaching skills and so that I can build a practice and business around it