- About the Programme
- Intended Participants
- How We’re Different
EZ37 Solutions Limited offers gold standard performance coach training that develops you to become a world class coach.
• Accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) to provide coach education
• A signatory to the Principles for Learning of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group demonstrating our commitment to the highest international standards of quality and impact, which improves business outcomes.
• Managers and professionals seeking to develop strengths and strategies for individual and organisational improvement
• Executives interested in enhancing core leadership skills such as communication, confidence, empathy and self-awareness
• Organisations committed to creating a coaching culture and developing internal coaches
• Individuals looking to pursue an ICF credential e.g. Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
We offer peer coaching for participants of our programme with respective individuals undertaking coach certification training in other ICF accredited institutions
We support you to accumulate the required qualification practice coaching hours for ICF credentialing
Learn and practice core coaching competencies during training sessions and mentor coaching sessions
Participants who complete the full Level 1 accredited program will be eligible to apply for credentials from the International Coaching Federation (ICF). They will not be required to participate in the ICF Performance Evaluation Process.
The programme guides you through the ABCDE of coaching
Module A includes various assessments and reflective practices that help you to become more aware of yourself, establish your vision, goals, and values. It aids in creating clarity and developing the confidence to make important changes in your personal and professional life; thus establishing where you are, and where you are trying to get to.
The 'Being' of a Coach
Module B focuses on the ‘Being’ of a Coach. It entails who a coach is and establishes this as the foundation for a successful coaching profession. It reviews the role mindfulness plays in the life of a coach and also expands on the ethics and standards ICF coaches must abide by.
Understanding Core Competencies
Module C digs deeper into the ICF core competencies of coaching. Each competency is reviewed and put into practice under various scenarios to aid an understanding of the skills and behaviors required of a professional coach.
The 'Doing' of a Coach
Module D reviews and reflects on assignments and tools as you bring learnings from previous modules into real-life coaching scenarios. Here you practice one-on-one coaching and apply the fundamentals of coaching in various situations. You will have the opportunity to debrief and receive feedback from your coaching group and facilitators.
Essentials of coaching
This final module guides you through vital aspects of coaching by leveraging on coaching practicals from Module D and explaining the core competencies learned in Module C. Here you discover the role that energy, emotion, empathy and engagement play in coaching.
Overview of the programme
- 16 weeks
- Online, live facilitator interface
- 60 contact hours
- 10 hours mentor coaching
- ICF credentialled coach facilitators
- Assessment and Group Work
- Peer to Peer Coaching practice
- Access to EZ Coaching Alumni
- Certificate of Completion
Language of delivery
To create a global coaching culture by developing coaches to become change agents within their communities
• To inspire participants and graduate certified coaches to become enablers for positive change in the personal and professional lives of their clients
• To bring distinctive perspectives and experience to the learning of participants
We apply a combination of coaching approaches (Vision Coaching, Cognitive Coaching and Positive Psychology) We tailor our approach depending on the company, project, group or the team.
We develop a partnership and draw on elements of feedback, reflection and two-way conversations to motivate, inspire, encourage, and empower clients
We explore grounded and practical understanding of language, body and emotion as well as conversations for behavioural and cultural transformation. We propose that without relevant emotional learning, lasting change does not take place.
Positive Psychology Coaching
We support clients to expand existing strengths as a way to build positive emotions, creating greater satisfaction and ultimately improved levels of performance.
In keeping with its long-standing traditions and policies, EZ37 Solutions Ltd does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age for disability.
Able to accommodate learning disability: Our goal is to create a learning environment which meets the needs of each participant. The organisations official responsible for coordinating compliance with our Disability/Discrimination/DEIJ statement is Patricia Akinlotan, ICF ACC Coach. Please contact her at email@example.com before enrolling to determine if your needs can be met.
As members of the ICF community, we ascribe to the core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration and respect. The foundation of these values is a shared commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging and justice.
We will place diversity, inclusion, belonging and justice at the forefront of every decision we make within our Association. As we continue the journey toward our vision, we will recommit ourselves to valuing the unique talents, insights and experiences that every coach and client brings to the world.
It is the policy of EZ37 Solutions Ltd that:
• Recruitment and hiring of all personnel is conducted without discrimination against any individual with regard to race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
• All staff and personnel will not discriminate against any employee or participant because of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
• All individuals are welcome to participate regardless of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
• All employees, and participants should be able to enjoy an environment free of discrimination and harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination or harassment in the areas of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Our organization does not and will not tolerate conduct by any employee, student, volunteer, contractor, visitor, or vendor which unreasonably interferes with an individual’s ability to learn in a welcoming environment.
Participants who wish to report discrimination are encouraged to follow the grievance policy below. EZ37 Solutions Ltd will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
Benefits of the programme
- Develop and improve leadership skills
- Fast track personal and professional development
- Gain financial independence
- Work from any location
- Strengthen relationships
- Expand professional networks
Course dates: 26 March – 30 July 2023
Sundays: 4.00PM – 7.00PM (WAT)
Format: Virtual, live facilitator led
Entry requirements for the course
• Bachelors Degree / HND
• Minimum 3 years work experience
• Must commit to programme requirements
Our coaching philosophy is centered on providing a standard of care that enables the coach and client to create a collaborative space for trust and personal growth.
Whilst each coaching conversation is unique our philosophy is built upon the need to show up in the same way for every client.
Coaching conversations are approached with curiosity whilst ensuring that values are respected throughout the coaching process.
As a result, we adhere to ICF core competencies and abide by the ICF Code of Ethics.
Our training provides specific techniques and tools which can be applied in situations to support meaningful change. Examples of learning goals include:
Developed through inquiry and asking powerful questions that provide the impetus for clients to note their achievements, successes, positive qualities, good deeds, and ways they positively impact others.
Undertaken through empowering conversations focused on proactively creating the future. Ultimately coaches support clients to create a visualisation.
Adopting an experiential process for building self confidence through devising a coaching plan that results in measurable achievements and self-affirming interactions
Techniques include exploring a client’s values and then considering how the clients' choices align with those values. In the course of the coaching conversation a client should become aware of differences between their values and realities, and is thereby empowered to make different choices and plan appropriately.
Self awareness is also enabled through assessments that may focus on values, personality characteristics, or specific skills. A coach works with the client to make sense of the feedback from the assessments and create an action plan for working on opportunity areas.
This occurs from the inside out. Through reflective inquiry, clients can look at their beliefs as if they were laid bare before them. From this position, they can examine the gaps in their thought process.
Abridged Participant Enrolment Agreement
This PROGRAMME shall provide the necessary training and mentoring hours for ICF Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) as provided on the ICF website https://coachingfederation.org/
The TRAINING INSTITUTION commits to:
Ensuring that all information provided by the PARTICIPANT shall be kept confidential.
(a) A relationship with the PARTICIPANT that shall involve requesting information from the PARTICIPANT and making observations about the PARTICIPANT’S coaching strengths and weaknesses including areas the PARTICIPANT needs to expand and deepen core coaching competencies.
(b) Ensuring that part of the purpose of the PROGRAMME is to support the PARTICIPANT’S confidence in applying a professional coach’s coaching competencies, and skills and is achieved.
A PARTICIPANT shall:
1. Read, understand, and abide by the ICF Code of Ethics during and after the programme, The Gold Standard in Coaching | ICF – Code of Ethics (coachingfederation.org)
2. Ensure strict confidentiality of all recording and training materials provided during the programme.
3. Fulfil all the requirements of the programme including attendance and assignments. This includes 60 hours of training and 10 hours of Mentoring.
4. Come with an open mind to the programme and share their experiences and acknowledge other experiences and thought processes.
5. Have a workable internet for effective communication.
6. Agree to the refund policy.
7. Submit transcribed recordings for evaluation and if required these recordings will be shared with ICF for review purposes.
8. Provide the training institution with a 48-hour notice if you will be unable to attend any session. Absence from more than 4 class sessions will lead to a paid re-enrolment of the sessions missed.
9. Have a complete attendance for all mentor coaching sessions (one on one mentor coaching and group mentor coaching). Absence from any of the mentor coaching sessions will lead to paid re-enrolment of the sessions missed.
10. Commit to completing all reflection and post-class activities and log them on the Learning Management System (LMS) at least two (2) days before the next training session. Failure to do so 3 consecutive times could lead to suspension from further coach training activities, leading to an undue extension of the coaching programme
TRAINING INSTITUTIONS OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
The TRAINING INSTITUTION shall:
1. Strive to provide as much information and support during your coach certification journey.
2. Provide feedback on time and with respect towards you as an individual.
3. Provide ten (10) hours of Mentor Assessment including three (3) hours of individual mentoring.
4. Provide 60 hours of coach-specific training.
5. Mentor and assess participants in practice sessions, evaluating performance and providing formal feedback, as required by ICF.
6. Provide training certificates (accredited by ICF) on completion of the required modules, assignments, research, training hours, payments, and full completion of the Learning Management System activity.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
By signing this agreement, participants indicate acceptance of enrolment, understanding of the services offered by the training institution, and agree to accept any changes in programme schedule (date/time) if ever that happens.
EZ37 Solutions Ltd seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to attempt to solve any grievances in a timely and fair manner. Participants have the right to file a grievance regarding presentation or content, facility concerns, or instructor/faculty behavior. All grievances will be addressed to the best of our ability to prevent further problems. A process for filing grievances can be found below:
1. A participant should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the educator/trainer, staff, or participant with whom they have an issue. If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual, they can proceed to step 2.
2. If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual with whom they have a grievance, or are unable to resolve the issue directly, participants should submit a written grievance to the program director within 5 days. The program director will review the issue and talk to the participants within 3 days of receiving the complaint. The program director will work with all parties involved to resolve the issue.
3. If a participant does not feel the issue is resolved, a written request for an appeal should be sent to EZ37 Solutions/FAO Adaora Ayoade for review. This appeal should include the original complaint and reason(s) the participant is unsatisfied with the resolution attempt(s). Appeals are reviewed and a written response will be provided to the participant within 5 days.
At this time, we are not able to offer credit for partial completion of a course. You must complete the entire course to receive credit. Individuals with questions about this policy are encouraged to contact the programme director via firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present at all training sessions. If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a training session, please contact the programme director immediately. EZ37 Solutions Ltd illness policy requires that participants are permitted to make up for missed sessions and coursework due to illness during the cohort.
In the event that a participant is absent due to illness for more than two (2) sessions (6 hours) and does not provide a doctor’s certificate they will be required to pay for the missed sessions in order to gain the additional hours of coach training.
Participants are expected to:
- · Utilise the Learning Management System (LMS) to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session
Engage with the Programme Director regarding any additional support that may be required for meeting the course requirements
If you need to miss more than two (2) sessions of the course, you will have the option to work with the coach facilitator to cover the missed material at your own expense or register for another course.
If you miss more than 2 hours of mentor coaching, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching Federation requirements.
Petitions to this policy are considered on a case-by-case basis and must be submitted in writing to the programme director at EZ37 Solutions Ltd.
Where a participant fails to complete the requirements for the Programme within the cohort, an extension may be offered by the Director of Education for an additional 30 days.
A request for an extension should be made in writing to the Director of Education within 30 days of the completion date for the cohort.
Where a participant has not completed the requirements of the programme and has not requested an additional 30 days from the Director of Education, they would be required to re-enrol for the programme and retake the modules.
- As an ICF Accredited provider, our organization adheres to and emphasizes the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of ethics describes the ICF core values, ethical principles, and standards of behavior for all ICF professionals. Meeting these ethical standards of behavior is the first of the ICF core coaching competencies. You can read more about the ICF Code of Ethics here.
- Additionally, EZ37 Solutions Ltd commits to acting with integrity and transparency. We hold ourselves and our participants to the highest level of integrity and strive to be as transparent as possible by explicitly stating measures being taken to provide programs in an ethical manner. We
- We do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process. Further, we work to provide fair and equitable pricing for all programs to ensure access and quality of coaching education.
Success in our program requires full commitment by all participants. By enrolling in this course, participants agree to being fully present during all sessions and participate to the best of their ability. This includes arriving on time, abiding by the code of conduct, and engaging in course activities.
In order to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present at all course trainings.
If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a coach training session, please contact the programme director immediately. You will be expected to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session.
If you need to miss more than 6 hours of the course, you will have the option to work with the instructor to cover the missed material at your own expense or register for another course.
If you miss more than 2 hours for group mentor coaching session, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching federation requirements. If you fail to complete the individual mentor coaching session within 4 months of the enrolment of the programme, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching federation requirements.
Our courses are designed to be interactive and engaging for our participants. It is therefore an expectation that you participate in course activities, including dialogue with the course instructor and peers, practice coaching activities, and experiential learning exercises. If you are unable to participate in an activity, please inform your facilitator as soon as possible. Please refer to the code of conduct for additional details.
1.Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner during all sessions. This includes but is not limited to:
- Arriving on time to all sessions
- Attending all live sessions and mentor coaching sessions
- Having camera on for virtual live sessions.
- Being prepared for the session,
- Involving yourself in discussions and activities
- Assuming responsibility for your learning,
- Contributing to the learning of others.
- Engaging in discussions with integrity and honesty
- Being respectful of your fellow participants and instructors, including silencing mobile phonse, not texting and other disruptive behaviours.
- Embracing diversity and inclusion while respecting the dignity and humanity of others
The graduation is a landmark event in the coach training calendar.
It is a symbol of progression to the start of the next chapter in the life of a Certified Coach
Session by Dr Svea van der Hoorn, MCC at the graduation of the PCCP Class of November 2021.
EZ Coaching Alumni
EZ Coaching Alumni are graduates of the Professional Coach Certification Programme.
Alumni have access to member only content via EZ Coaching Alumni group on Linkedin
Sackeena Gordon Jones MCC, special guest, Inaugural EZ Coaching Alumni Session, November 2021
Meet The Faculty
– Member, Forbes Coaches Council
– Past President, ICF Nigeria Chapter
– Co-Leader, ICF Global Coach Training Community
– Leadership & Executive Coach
– MD/CEO EZ37 Solutions Ltd.
– Past President, ICF Chicago
– Board Member, ICF Coach Training
– High Performance Coach
– Diversity & Equality Coach
– PCCP Mentor Coach
– Past President, ICF Poland
– DISC D3 Consultant
– Business Trainer
– (Communication Specialist)
– PCCP Mentor Coach
– Executive & Leadership Coach
– Management Consultant & HR Leader
– Chartered FCIPD
– Past President, ICF Singapore
– Leadership Executive Coach
– Team Engagement Training
– Facilitator Board and Team Meetings
– PCCP Mentor Coach
– Executive Coach
– PQ Coach
– Council of Ambassadors, ICF Foundation
- Group Coaching, Leadership Coach
- Board Member, ICF Nigeria (ICFN)
- Director, Social Impact, ICFN
- Director, EZ37 Solutions Ltd
The reason for enrolling on this course was to build harness my coaching skills and so that I can build a practice and business around it